Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This Girl. This girl is 5 years old TODAY!!!


























Happy Birthday, Briezy Mae!!!  I love you more than words can possibly describe!  I do feel obligated to mention that as much as I love  you, you are also the very reason that you will never be a big sister ;)  Ornery is a mild word for you.  It's also one of the best parts of you!  Thank you so much for making me smile each and every day.  You have no fear.  (Except for sleeping in your room)  We never know what you will say.  You never miss anything.  And then take every opportunity to use all info to your advantage, and our chagrin.  I am so blessed to have you!!!

*note, I was limited to pictures I had on my work computer, as my home wireless network has crashed

No comments:

Post a Comment