Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MY HUSBAND HAS A GIRLFRIEND

Yes, it's true.  My husband has a GIRLFRIEND!  The other day I found out his girlfriend had a baby!  A baby with a ton of black hair.




Am I upset?  Well, yes!  I am.  I'm mad and sad all rolled into one!  She has been his girlfriend since 2003!




I am mad that he didn't tell me she was having her baby!  I am sad that I wasn't there to see the birth!




Why am I sad?  Because THIS IS HIS GIRLFRIEND:





Yes, cow #357 is his girlfriend and she has been since she had her first calf in 2003!  She is a doll!  If we could have 100 just like her we'd be the happiest ranchers ever.  She is very curious, but also obedient.  She will follow my husband wherever he may go.  She is always the first to greet him when he arrives.  If he walks out of the pasture to shut a gate she follows right behind him.  She never minds when he tags her calf.  She raises beautiful babies and is a fantastic Momma.  So, every year when my husband's girlfriend has her baby I am overjoyed!



Have a great rest of your week! 







2 comments: